Our movement is one that has a “Complete Christian” focus. Colonial Hills Baptist Church is where we have many of our trainings, however our Band of Brothers fights against the separation that denominational differences have caused. We want men to become as God designed them. We believe that the influence of Godly men will then allow women to have less resistance in becoming the woman God designed them to be. All of that will give children examples to follow and hearts that have been handled well. That family model then will affect everything. God is using men, women and children to spread His Kingdom in businesses, schools, families, organizations, sports, etc. The church is the people that choose to engage and accept God’s call. Through bootcamps, weekly groups and trainings, we are seeing tremendous results in those areas! Come plug into the movement!
- Annual Bootcamp at Pine Cove with attendees from all over the nation
- Band of Brother's Nites at Colonial Hills with food, session, dodgeball and occasional UFC
- Weekly SPAR groups that meet for discussion, Godly counsel and accountability
- Occasional trips, projects, and meetings to meet the needs of the Kingdom.
- Johnny Burchfield 903-245-1543
- Sam Davis 903-920-5532
Check out our Band of Brothers website for more info: www.tylerbob.com